William - He (or is it a she) is SO cute! What is its name? How has everything been this summer? Getting married in four days and then I'll be moving to Bloomington, Indiana for good! Insane! I hope you are doing well! :) Talk to you soon! Love, Ms. Conroy
Ps. You should write a story of the adventures of your new cat. I bet your comics for it would be hilarious!
William - He (or is it a she) is SO cute! What is its name? How has everything been this summer? Getting married in four days and then I'll be moving to Bloomington, Indiana for good! Insane! I hope you are doing well! :) Talk to you soon!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ms. Conroy
Ps. You should write a story of the adventures of your new cat. I bet your comics for it would be hilarious!
AWWWW!!! That cat is so cute!
ReplyDeleteWE have not gotten a name for him
ReplyDelete