So the day has FINALLY come! Brett and Ms. Conroy are getting married. I have about 40 lbs. of hairspray in my hair and 100 bobby pins holding everything up. I cannot believe the day has finally come. I am so excited and I hope I don't mess anything up. Last night at the rehearsal the priest at our church told me that I shouldn't be shy and I should speak up when I have my vows. I totally pulled out my teacher voice to practice. I don't think being quiet will be a problem for me. A wedding as I have learned is basically just like a great big party where ALL of your friends and family come and have the best time ever -- at least we hope they have the best time. It will be very interesting to see all of my friends and Brett's in the same room. Let's just say we have different types of friends. Brett's are all very unique. You have Kit who is a PhD student in DC and cuts his own hair, Adam whose nickname is T-Rex, and you have Hebert who is so obsessed with LSU that he bleeds purple and gold. My friends on the other hand (I think) are totally normal and very sophisticated. But it will be so great to see. Mrs. Farrar and her husband will be there dancing the night away. And you know that Journey will be playing if I have anything to do with it. I wish you all could be there today and see it all unfold. No worries - I will have many pictures up so you can see what I look like. Wish me luck! :)
Love,
Ms. Conroy
Ps. Does anyone want to guess how many cats William has? My bet is 7.
Correct!!!!!! I have 7 cats!
ReplyDelete