Saturday, June 26, 2010

Emma wants a bath!


You all know, I have a weird dog - Emma. She eats vanilla ice cream and sucks the heads off of her toy animals. She likes to sleep in my bed and chase deer in the back yard. She has very odd habits but overall you can't help but love how adorable she is. I think she has gone off the deep end.

It was late last night and I was just getting home from a trip up to DC to see some of my close friends. My parents had gone out to dinner for a UVA event and I was at home "babysitting" the dog. Emma insisted on following me wherever I went upstairs and wanted to be right by my side. My phone rings and I am temporarily not paying attention to the lovely 60 lb. lump of yellow fur when all of a sudden I hear a huge crash in the bathroom. I immediately think, "Did I leave something that fell?" "Was it a tree?"...when I walk into my bathroom I see my dog standing in the bathtub waiting for her fun to begin.

Does she want a bath? Does she want to play? Does she want this to be her new bed? I really don't know or understand how we could have gotten such a strange dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment