Tuesday, June 15, 2010

WELCOME!!

Former students - WELCOME!
This is our new blog and you all are cordially invited to post to our blog. The purpose of this space online is for past students of Crozet Elementary to be able to post personal writing, thoughts, and updates on what is happening in their lives. You can comment on people's posts using compliments, quotes, and questions. I hope this is a place where you all can share and continue your love of writing. And since you all my former students, you all get to critique my writing and stories as well.

I hope this blog will be a positive place and that invited students will use it as a tool to connect with others and share great ideas. If you cannot be supportive or thoughtful with your words, I would ask that you not be a part of our community.

Again, welcome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment