Hey Noelle, Thanks so much for joining!! Things are very crazy right now. Even though school is out for you all - us teachers get to pack everything up and have tons of meetings. Yuck! I am definitely excited about moving to Indiana - it is a 10 hour drive from Charlottesville. I will definitely post pictures up on the blog so you all can see what my new home looks like! I hope you are doing well! Say a big hello to your brother and sister. I should tell you that I had a student this year who I think was a bigger LSU fan than you! I hope you'll post some writing and ideas on our blog! Much love, Ms. Conroy
Hey Noelle,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining!! Things are very crazy right now. Even though school is out for you all - us teachers get to pack everything up and have tons of meetings. Yuck! I am definitely excited about moving to Indiana - it is a 10 hour drive from Charlottesville. I will definitely post pictures up on the blog so you all can see what my new home looks like! I hope you are doing well! Say a big hello to your brother and sister. I should tell you that I had a student this year who I think was a bigger LSU fan than you! I hope you'll post some writing and ideas on our blog!
Much love,
Ms. Conroy
Hey Ms. Conroy,
ReplyDeleteI miss you so much! How are the rest of the 5th grade teachers? Are excited to see new things? I hope you are doing great!
Love,
Hannah Curry