hey ms. conroy whats going on im going to miss being able to say ohh lets go to crozet school and say hey to youu i would have to drive all the way indiana just to say hi but anyway good luck in the married lifeee have fun in your newww lifeee :)
Melanie! How are you doing? Oh don't worry - you won't miss me that much! Ha! I'd love for you all to drive out to see me but it's like a 10 hour drive. Definitely not fun especially in a moving truck. Don't worry, Brett will be driving that one! How has 6th grade been? Thank you so much for joining the blog! I hope you'll be willing to share some of your writing. Be sure to keep in touch! And tell your family I say hello! :) Love, Ms. Conroy
6th was goood....fun but it made me miss 5th grade a little because it was more fun but more people at henley. Haha yess yes you have fun in that moving truck haha and they say hello back :)
Melanie!
ReplyDeleteHow are you doing? Oh don't worry - you won't miss me that much! Ha! I'd love for you all to drive out to see me but it's like a 10 hour drive. Definitely not fun especially in a moving truck. Don't worry, Brett will be driving that one! How has 6th grade been? Thank you so much for joining the blog! I hope you'll be willing to share some of your writing. Be sure to keep in touch! And tell your family I say hello! :)
Love,
Ms. Conroy
6th was goood....fun but it made me miss 5th grade a little because it was more fun but more people at henley. Haha yess yes you have fun in that moving truck haha and they say hello back :)
ReplyDelete