Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hey Ms....i mean Mrs. Conroy-
I am so excited for you and hope you have a great time! This year I had Mrs.Webb as my 6th grade english teacher and I learned so much from her. We read books like A Study in Scarlet by the Sir Arthur Conan Doyle to A Midsummer Night's Dream by the one and only Shakespeare. As I continue to blog I will share some pieces that I wrote this year!
From,
Hannah Curry

2 comments:

  1. Hannah!!
    Ha ha ha! Thanks so much. I'll actually be Mrs. Jerasa - doesn't that sound SO weird?? I had to fill out official paperwork today to change my name. I am SO happy you had Mrs. Webb - is she not the best teacher?? I had her when I was in 6th grade. She definitely made me want to write and read more. Please definitely share what you are writing on the blog - or even just events that are going on with you. Tell your mom & dad a big hello and I will definitely talk to you soon! :)

    Love,
    (still) Ms. Conroy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Ms. Webb Too!!!

    ReplyDelete