Jason!! How are you doing?? I hope you are well and enjoying your summer. Do you still have to do school work if you are homeschooled? Jake has been asking if he can have the gorilla from my class but since I just found out I have a job interview so I might be teaching next year!! yay!! I really hope you'll post some stories or writing on our blog. I'd love to see some great writing from you! Miss you! Love, Ms. Conroy
I want the gorilla too! I don't do school work...All my work is homework. Next year I'm diagramming sentences in Latin and making an accurate map of the world with at least 25 capital cities in Asia. UNNNGGGHHH!
That is SO cool!! If you make an accurate map of Japan - I used to live in the Province of Niigata in the town of Urasa. It's about an hour north of Tokyo on the bullet train.
I guess all of your work would be "home work" but it can't be that bad right??
Well I have so much I have to do - I just have "work" I have to get done. I have a phone interview for a school I want to teach at next year. I can't believe my classroom is all packed up at Crozet.
I'll let you know how things go today!! Talk to you soon! :)
Jason!! How are you doing?? I hope you are well and enjoying your summer. Do you still have to do school work if you are homeschooled? Jake has been asking if he can have the gorilla from my class but since I just found out I have a job interview so I might be teaching next year!! yay!! I really hope you'll post some stories or writing on our blog. I'd love to see some great writing from you! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ms. Conroy
I want the gorilla too!
ReplyDeleteI don't do school work...All my work is homework.
Next year I'm diagramming sentences in Latin and making an accurate map of the world with at least 25 capital cities in Asia.
UNNNGGGHHH!
That is SO cool!! If you make an accurate map of Japan - I used to live in the Province of Niigata in the town of Urasa. It's about an hour north of Tokyo on the bullet train.
ReplyDeleteI guess all of your work would be "home work" but it can't be that bad right??
Well I have so much I have to do - I just have "work" I have to get done. I have a phone interview for a school I want to teach at next year. I can't believe my classroom is all packed up at Crozet.
I'll let you know how things go today!!
Talk to you soon! :)
Love,
Ms. Conroy